Hey Hello Kitty Fans!
You may remember back in March I posted about the Sephora Hello Kitty collaboration bows and mascot costume, but now there’s another chance for you guys to experience the Hello Kitty makeup love!
Hello Kitty designer Yuko Yamaguchi is continuing her tour of the U.S. with her next stop happening in this Thursday, July 14 in Los Angeles at the Sephora Hollywood & Highland location! Sephora and Hello Kitty are celebrating the release of the new Graffitti Kitty collection, featuring art by artist POSE!
Here’s a behind the scenes look at the photoshoot done with POSE , Sephora, and Hello Kitty.
Celebrate the release with an evening of photo ops, treats, gift bags, and exclusive access to preview and purchase the latest Hello Kitty beauty collection items! Preview pics, details on the event and Chubby Bunny’s involvement, and more after the jump!
Hello Kitty will also be there, sporting her rad dress that I handcrafted in collaboration with Sanrio especially for her 2011 tour of the U.S. Sephora stores! I’m excited to have been able to rework it a bit recently and hand it off to my buddies at Sanrio so that Miss Kitty really shines at this event! I’ll be in attendance this time, too, so if you can make it out, please say hello!
Here’s a full rundown of all the events happening this Thursday from the official site:
Meet Hello Kitty Designer Yuko Yamaguchi
• Try on the new Graffiti Kitty collection at the Beauty Studio.
• Smile pretty in front of a one-of-a-kind mural spray painted by world-renowned artist, POSE, and take home a free 8″ x 10″ glossy.
• Create personalized Hello Kitty photo stickers in our exclusive Graffiti Kitty photo booth—and put your own tag on a life-size cutout of Hello Kitty.
• Personal autograph and photo with Ms. Yuko Yamaguchi.*
• Autographed photo from Hello Kitty
• Photo ops with Hello Kitty and her entourage of Lolita Girls (There will be EIGHT of them this time!! Whoohoo! props to all of my Lolita friends who are representing!)
• Complimentary Hello Kitty beauty makeovers all day long
• Access to highly collectible and rare Swarvoski encrusted Hello Kitty beauty items.
• Delightful Hello Kitty treats and lots of surprises
At every event, be the first to purchase new, limited edition fashion collections from Sephora’s hello Kitty beauty line, being unveiled in store, just for you!
* The first 125 people who make a $50 Hello Kitty purchase at Sephora Hollywood & Highland between 10 AM and 6 PM on July 14 will receive a wristband that will ensure meeting Ms. Yamaguchi. She will be available to sign one item per person.
Hope to see you here! ❤