I haven’t done a “personal” blog post in a really long time! I know I’ve recently gotten a lot of new subscribers and followers, so sorry if the blog has been feeling too “promote-y” lately!
I’ve been blogging since I was about 12 years old (back in 1992! AOL STYLE!) so I’ve been into the hobby of sharing my day with the internet before it was ever considered a marketing tool.
So here are some little life updates since the last time I had a chance to talk about my personal life!
- I’ve been updating my Tumblr quite a bit with my outfits or hairstyles of the day.
- Gettin tea and working on projects with friends..
- Got some extension wefts, which I made into clip-in extensions! I bleached them out, dyed, and diluted them to match my current hair color.. it was a TON of work but I am LOVING having the option to have long mermaid hair that’s style-able <3
- I did a few shots modeling the Kryolan’s high gloss pastel colors for my buddy Shrinkle to use for her listings on eBay.
- I made a small display to have my Chubby Bunny bows displayed at JapanLA behind the counter
- I had my work displayed in an art gallery for the first time..
- I caught up with Twinkie-chan and Hairy (his real name is not Hairy, hehehe.) for a delicious brunch last Saturday before the epic preparations for the Kittens & Ice Cream opening. We loooove Beach 26 Cafe! They have PAGES AND PAGES of French Toast!
- I got all glammed up for Bubble Punch to execute the Kittens & Ice Cream opening that night..!
And then consequently changed right out of that dress for the after-hours hanging out times with friends.
- And right now, I’m catching up on work, blogging, photo uploading, and a couple of presentations! I’ll be done with my stint at FIDM in just 1 week! Scary! I already have a B.A. from Penn State in Japanese, English, and Advertising, but went back to school to FIDM in their Professional Designation program (1 year study course) to learn about Visual Merchandising, building retail interiors, window dressing, styling, digital rendering and all sorts of amazingly useful stuff!
Hope you enjoyed the mini-updated! As always, feel free to comment below with questions, or hit me up on: